1. Registration Packet, completed and signed. The packet includes:
- Registration Form
- Acknowledgment of Risks
- Parent/Student Questionnaire
- Information Disclosure Authorization - This form gives parents/guardians authorization to talk with the classroom instructor, driving instructor, or office staff regarding student progress. It must be completed by the student, otherwise we cannot acknowledge a student is in the class.
2. Driving permit, both the original and a photocopy
3. Auto insurance card, with policy number and expiration date
4. Registration fee:
- Age 15-17 with driver permit (Eligible for DMV Waiver) $265*
- Age 15-17 with driver license (Not Eligible for DMV Waiver) $445
- Age 18 or over upon completion of the course (Not Eligible for DMV Waiver) $445
- All course materials are included in class fees.
*FEE ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE TO QUALIFYING STUDENTS.