At LBCC, we offer a wide variety of community classes to support your growth and interests. Learn to cook, dance, or make art. Complete pre-training for a professional certification, take driver’s ed, or develop your professional skills. Choose from face-to-face as well as remote classes!
Important dates to remember:
- Registration for FALL TERM 2023 is currently open
- September 25: Fall Term begins
- November 27: Registration for Winter Term begins
- December 10: Fall Term ends
- January 8: Winter Term begins
View the Fall Schedule of Non-Credit Classes
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
LBCC does not send a bill for Community Education classes. Students are responsible for ensuring their bill is paid in full.
- Refunds will be given during the refund period, depending on class length.
- To drop a class, contact our office at 541-917-4840.
- Full refunds will be issued to all students if LBCC cancels the class.
If you need to drop a Community Education class, please call 541-917-4840 to speak with an enrollment specialist. If you are prompted to leave a voice message, mention that you need to drop a class and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Classes four weeks or less: Monday (or first business day) before the first class by 5:00pm
- Classes 5-11 weeks: Monday (or first business day) of the second week of class by 5:00pm