At LBCC, we offer a wide variety of community classes to support your growth and interests. Learn to cook, dance, or make art. Complete pre-training for a professional certification, take driver’s ed, or develop your professional skills. Choose from face-to-face as well as remote classes!
View the Spring Schedule of Non-Credit Classes
View the Winter 2023 Schedule of Classes.
Registration Fees & Payment
All costs associated with Community Education classes are listed in the Schedule of Classes under the class description. Some classes have an additional fee for materials or supplies provided in the class. Other classes may require students to purchase supplies to bring to class. Payment is due at the time of registration. Submitting a registration form without payment does not guarantee your spot in the class.
LBCC does not send a bill for Community Education classes. Students are responsible for ensuring their bill is paid in full.
- Refunds will be given during the refund period, depending on class length.
- To drop a class, contact our office at 541-917-4840.
- Full refunds will be issued to all students if LBCC cancels the class.
- Classes four weeks or less: Sunday (midnight) prior to the first week of class.
- Classes 5-11 weeks: Sunday (midnight) prior to the second week of class.