Extended Learning Classes & Training
Commercial Truck Driver Training
Get on the road to a new career in just three weeks!
Linn-Benton Community College is proud to announce the addition of an Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT) Class-A CDL Program to our Extended Learning Department in partnership with the Knife River Training Center.
Our classes run every five weeks for three weeks, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to
5:00 pm, and Saturdays as requested by the lead instructor. Check out our training
2022-2023 TRAINING SCHEDULE
- November 28 thru December 17 - Registration Deadline: November 14
- January 9 thru 28 - Registration Deadline: December 22
- February 13 thru March 4th - Registration Deadline: January 30
- March 20 thru April 11 - Registration Deadline: March 6
- Click on one of the following application types:
- Email your completed application to CDL@linnbenton.edu
Tuition, Fees, and Payments
See the program application for a checklist of estimated fees. Tuition is due at least ten days in advance of the class start date. Payments can be made via cash, money order, Visa, MasterCard, debit cards, or check.
- Business Sponsored Employee Students with Commercial Insurance Coverage: $5,220
- General Public Student: $5,500
For assistance, please contact 541-917-4961 or send an email to CDL@linnbenton.edu