Extended Learning Classes & Training
Commercial Truck Driver Training
Get on the road to a new career!
LBCC is proud to offer Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT) in partnership with the Knife River Training Center in Albany, Oregon. We offer training for Class A and B licenses!
Our classes run every five weeks for three weeks plus two days, Monday through Friday,
7:30am to 5:00pm. Check out our training schedule below!
2024 Training Schedule
- January 8 through 30 - registration deadline: December 21
- February 12 through March 5 - registration deadline: January 29
- March 18 through April 9 - registration deadline: March 4
- April 22 through May 14 - registration deadline: April 8
- May 28 through June 19 - registration deadline: May 14
- July 8 through 30 - registration deadline: June 24
- August 12 through September 4 - registration deadline: July 29
- September 16 through October 8 - registration deadline: September 3
- October 21 through November 12 - registration deadline: October 7
- Click on one of the following application types:
- Email your completed application to CDL@linnbenton.edu.
Tuition, Fees, and Payments
See the program application for a checklist of estimated fees. Tuition is due at least ten days in advance of the class start date. Payments can be made via cash, money order, Visa, MasterCard, debit cards, or check.
- Business Sponsored Employee Students: $6,299
- General Public Student: $6,499
For assistance, please contact 541-917-4961 or send an email to CDL@linnbenton.edu.