Livestock Judging Team
Competitive livestock judging is a co-curricular activity integral to the Animal Science program at LBCC. You don’t have to be an agriculture major or have any prior experience to participate.
Becoming a livestock judge will help you build communication skills, critical thinking, and teamwork. Meanwhile, the opportunity to travel, make industry contacts, and be on the leading edge of change makes judging as valuable as it is enjoyable. In fact, many employers and faculty consider the judging team experience just as important as coursework.
Nationally Recognized Events
- Arizona National - Phoenix, AZ
- National Western - Denver, CO
- San Antonio Stock Show - San Antonio, TX
- American Royal - Kansas City, MO
- North American - Louisville, KY
Local and Non-eligibility Events
- AK SAR BEN - Omaha, NE
- The Cattle Contest - Chico, CA
- Flint Hills Classic - Manhattan, KS
- NACTA - Rotates Location
- NJSA - Turlock, CA
- Western Fall Classic - Medford, OR