Students may test in the Learning Center for Math and other classes. Tests for other classes are held in the Learning Center if arranged by faculty in advance. Call (541) 917-4684 to check if a particular test is available in the Learning Center. Most other out of class testing is done in the Student Assessment office, RCH 111. Student Assessment also issues placement tests and proctors exams for other colleges, universities and agencies. Please visit their website for information.
During the academic term, testing is available during all open hours. Tests must be started at least one hour before closing time and must be completed at the time the Learning Center closes.
When you come to the Learning Center to take a test, please remember:
- A photo ID is required each time you test.
- Cell phones and listening devices are not allowed in the testing area.
- Lockers and locks are provided to store personal belongings while taking a test.
- Basic, scientific and graphing calculators are available to borrow while taking a test, if allowed.
Spring Term Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 9 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 4 pm
Closed on Sunday
- Testing for Math or other courses is available during all open hours;
- Tests must be started at least one hour before closing time!
Spring Term Closures -
Staff Inservice, Monday, April 2
Memorial Day: Monday, May 28