When in the Learning Center, find computer resources, handouts, a beautiful study environment, and instructional assistants to support your efforts in reading your textbooks.
- Find the main idea of a paragraph
- Locate supporting details
- Use context clues
- Develop new vocabulary
- Mark a textbook
- Preview a textbook
- Create concept maps from a textbook
- Create an outline from a textbook
- Create Cornell notes from a textbook
- And much more. Let us know your interests.
Visit one of our three LBCC Learning Centers for more assistance to help you succeed.
Albany Learning Center: The College Skills Zone WH-225
(541) 917- 4611
Corvallis Benton Center Learning Annex: Study Skills Help Desk BC-232
Lebanon Learning Center: Learning Center LC-202
(541) 259- 5816