Would you like help with your math questions?
- Visit the Math Desk and work with an Instructional Assistant.
- The Math Desk is staffed at all times the Learning Center is open.
- Assistants can help with math questions at all levels.
There are more options for help with math.
- Your instructor is your first and best resource for questions and help. Visit them during scheduled office hours or request an appointment.
- For more than quick help, you can access the Math Angle in the in the Math Domain.
- To Set up a session with a math tutor, go to the Tutoring Center website. Follow the instructions to book an appointment or ask at the Information Counter in the Learning Center.
There are videos and Internet sites that might be helpful.
- Videos for many courses are available for check out in the Library.
- There are online resources for math, such as the Khan Academy and Mathtv.com.