Second Floor of Willamette Hall, Albany Campus - Entrance on Courtyard side
(541) 917-4684, email@example.com
FREE resources for academic achievement
We provide academic support services and a comfortable place to study. Please view each service area for the times that they are staffed.
Students and visitors are welcome!
Please take any unoccupied seat in the main open-study areas. All visitors may use our:
- open area computers,
- study rooms, and
- Coin-op photo-copier (also accepts bills up to $10)
without signing in. If you are looking for something and can't find it, please ask at the Information Desk.
Please sign in and out (when using a Learning Center service)
All of the Learning Center academic support services use a sign in system called TutorTrac. Our services are free, but we expect all students to sign in when seeking assistance.
How to sign in:
- Go to the check-in computer near the service you want to use (look for the green arrow
- Type in your student ID number or scan the barcode on your student ID card and press
- Forget your ID number? Ask for help at the Information Desk and staff can assist you.
- Choose whichever option best fits your need on the following screens.
- After entering your responses, please press "Continue" until the "TutorTrac Main Menu" reappears.
Signing in and out every time you use a service is important. The Learning Center uses the information to:
- maintain the funding necessary to provide these services to students.
- provide accurate levels of staffing to keep student wait times short.
- assess and improve our services through the quick survey students complete upon checking out.
It only takes a moment of your time. We appreciate your cooperation and rely upon your support!