We provide academic support and a comfortable place to study. Please view each service area for more details and the hours they are staffed.
Second Floor of Willamette Hall (Albany Campus) - Entrance on Courtyard side
(541) 917-4684, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall term hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 9 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 4 pm
Monday, November 11 - Veterans' Day
Thursday & Friday, November 28-29 - Thanksgiving Holiday
OPEN Saturday, November 30, 11 am - 4 pm
The Learning Center will close at 6 pm on Wednesday, December 11 (the last day of fall finals week) and will remain closed until Monday, January 6, 2020 (the first day of winter term).
Please sign in and out (when using a Learning Center service)
Students are welcome to study, use Wi-Fi, open area computers, study rooms, and photo-copiers without signing in. All of the Learning Center academic support services now use a sign in system called TutorTrac. Our services are free, but we expect all students to sign in when seeking assistance.
How to sign in:
- Go to the check-in computer near the service you want to use (look for the green arrow
- Type in your student ID number or scan the barcode on your student ID card and press "Enter."
- Choose whichever option best fits your need on the following screens.
- After entering your responses, please press "Continue" until the "TutorTrac Main Menu" reappears.
- Forget your ID number? Ask for help at the Information Desk and staff will assist you in signing in.
Signing in and out every time you use a service is important. The Learning Center uses the information to:
- maintain the funding necessary to provide these services to students.
- provide accurate levels of staffing to keep student wait times short.
- assess and improve our services through the quick survey students complete upon checking out.
It only takes a moment of your time. We appreciate your cooperation and rely upon your support!
Note - All out-of-class testing on campus is held in
Student Assessment in Red Cedar Hall (RCH-111).