We provide students with academic support services and a comfortable place to study. Please view each service area for the hours they are staffed.
Second Floor of Willamette Hall (Albany Campus) - Entrance on Courtyard side
* The Learning Center will close at 6 pm on Wednesday, June 12 (the last day of finals week) and will remain closed until the beginning of summer term on Monday, June 24, 2019.
Summer term hours:
(June 24 - August 29)
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 5 pm
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Please sign in and out (when using a Learning Center service)
Students are welcome to study, use Wi-Fi, open area computers, study rooms, and photo-copiers without signing in. All of the Learning Center academic support services now use a sign in system called TutorTrac. Our services are free, but we expect all students to sign in when seeking assistance.
How to sign in:
- Go to the check-in computer near the service you want to use (look for the green arrow
- Type in your student ID number or scan the barcode on your student ID card and press "Enter."
- Choose whichever option best fits your need on the following screens.
- After entering your responses, please press "Continue" until the "TutorTrac Main Menu" reappears.
- Forget your ID number? Ask for help at the Information Counter and staff will assist you in signing in.
Signing in and out every time you use a service is important. The Learning Center uses the information to:
- maintain the funding necessary to provide these services to students.
- provide accurate levels of staffing to keep student wait times short.
- assess and improve our services through the quick survey students complete upon checking out.
It only takes a moment of your time. We appreciate your cooperation and rely upon your support!
Note - All out-of-class testing on campus is now held in
Student Assessment in Red Cedar Hall (RCH-111).