Summer term hours:
(June 24 - August 29)
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 12 pm, & 1-5 pm
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Information about Summer Hours at the College Skills Zone
- Monday and Wednesday: Drop-in hours are 9-12, by appointment 1-5
- Tuesday and Thursday: By appointment 9-12, drop-in hours 1-5
Appointments are 50 minutes long. To make an appointment, go to: http://tutortrac.linnbenton.edu and
- Enter your student ID number (LBCC: X00... or OSU: 93...)
- Enter your password: (your Birthdate in this format: YYYYMMDD)
- Click "Search Availability"
- Click the arrow near "Center" to choose the location (College Skills Zone)
- Select the class under "Section" - choose "All Other Courses"
- Click "Search" at the bottom of the page. Do not change any other options.
- Click on the appointment you would like to book, and add notes if you wish.
- Click "Save". You will receive an email notification in your student email each time you schedule or cancel.
Location: Albany Campus - The Learning Center, 2nd Floor of Willamette Hall, & WH 255 (Willamette Hall 2nd Floor Map)
The College Skills Zone is your one-stop shop for academic skills. We offer one-on-one and group tutorial sessions to all students on a appointment and drop-in basis. We help with:
- Test-taking strategies
- Get more out of your textbook
- Completing assignments in Word, Excel, Access, & Google Drive
- Using Moodle
- Getting organized for better study habits
- Time management
- Note-taking tips
- Navigating LBCC resources
- Grammar and punctuation