By Appointment: 5 pm - 9 pm
How to Reach Us:
Ask us a question in our Zoom Room or make an appointment for a longer session.
Chat: Email us through your LBCC account to chat through Google Hangouts.
Phone: Email us your phone number and we can call you for a phone consultation.
What the CSZ Can Do for You:
Help you create a study schedule and manage your time to stay focused.
Provide assistance understanding the requirements of a remote learning course, including:
- forum posts
- due dates
- how to upload assignments
- finding materials on Moodle, etc
- communicating with instructors
Teach you methods for reading and taking notes from online materials.
Show you study and active learning strategies will help you go above and beyond in your courses.
Give you help accessing other support like the Library, Student Help Desk, Advising, Financial Aid, CFAR.
Work with you on Excel assignments.
Grammar tutorials for WR90/WR95 topics.
- Questions to Answer for Remote Exams (PDF from OSU's Academic Success Center)
- Getting Started With Remote Learning - information on getting organized and staying focused this term.
- Start of Term Checklist (pdf) - a week-by-week guide to the first three weeks of Spring term.
- LBCC Spring Term Planner (fillable pdf)
Use this planner to map out your term. Enter the due dates for homework, discussion posts, and meetings, and plan longer assignments. This term planner shows all 10 weeks of LBCC's Spring 2020 term. You can download the Chrome extension Kami if you would like to edit the pdf with colored text.
From OSU's Academic Success Center: