Interpreting Forms

If you require a personal attendant to access the college, you will be responsible for making arrangements for this assistance. Interpreters are hired on an as needed basis. It is best to request these services at least four to six weeks prior to the term to prevent delays. 

If you are working with an interpreter, you may also want to use the services of a notetaker in each class. Notetakers typically are other students taking the class.