Residency Requirements

Tuition rates and fees are different if you live in Oregon or bordering states, if you live outside of those states, or if you are an international student.

Pay In-state resident tuition if:

  • You lived in Oregon for at least 90 continuous days immediately before the term and can demonstrate your intent to become a permanent resident (see complete residency policy AR 7075-05 in our Board Policies and Administrative Rules area.
  • You are an immigrant, or
  • You are a permanent resident of California, Idaho, Washington or Nevada

For more information and a list of accepted proof of residency documents, contact the director of enrollment at (541) 917-4811.

Pay Out-of-state Tuition if:

  • Your permanent residence is outside of the states of Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada or Washington

Pay International Tuition if:

  • You are a citizen of another country and require an I-20 to attend college or other non-immigrant status.
    (International students do not become residents, regardless of the length of their residency within the state.)