- Online: Log in to your account on WebRunner and click on Make a Payment.
- Mail: Check or money order and student ID number and to LBCC Business Office, 6500 Pacific Boulevard SW, Albany, OR 97321
- Phone: Credit or debit card payments are accepted. Call 541-917-4303.
- Drop box: Payment drop boxes and envelopes are located at the Albany campus in Takena Hall and in the Calapooia Center in front of the Business Office.
- Checks: Checks, travelers and cashier's checks, and money order, payable to LBCC are accepted for the amount due only. Two-party checks will not be accepted. A $20 charge is assessed on any returned check.
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. No fees are assessed for credit card payments.
- Debit cards: Visa or MasterCard logo cards are accepted. No fees are assessed for debit card payments
- A payment plan is available to eligible LBCC students for a fee of $15 per term. Completed applications must be returned to the Business Office for approval and processing no later than the first late fee assessed date. Failure to return the completed application by the late fee assessed date will result in late fees and holds being placed on your account.
- Applications are available Online, in the Business Office, or at each of the Centers. For additional information or to verify your credit standing call 541-917-4303..
Authorized Other Payer
- An Authorized Other Payer is an individual (parent, guardian, or employer) a LBCC student has approved to make electronic payments on their behalf.
- Students need to invite an Authorized Other Payer through their WebRunner:
- Click on the Student tab
- Choose Student Accounts
- Then Make A Payment
- Where it states “ Authorize others to make payments” Choose the “Click Here” button
- Follow the instructions to invite an Authorized payer
- After the student sends the invite, the Authorized Other Payer receives an email invitation to enroll in the Other Payer Gateway. The Other Payer Gateway can be accessed 24/7 using a unique access code and student ID.
- Click here for the Other Payer Gateway
- Authorized Other Payers should pay only the current balance due. Credit balances are refunded to student unless payment was made by credit card in which case the card used will be credited.
- Students can also grant others access to their educational records and information by completing a Disclosure Authorization. http://www.linnbenton.edu/forms.
Agency or Company Payments
- Arrangements for payments by an agency/company must be pre-approved by LBCC via a payment authorization.
- Student is responsible to ensure that payment authorizations are on file at the time of registration and for payment of any unpaid charges and late fees. To avoid late charges, authorizations must be received by the late fee assessed date. Once registered, student can charge books prior to the term when a payment authorization is on file.
- An authorization is an agreement in which an agency/company assumes responsibility for payment of specified student charges. It must indicate:
- Student name
- Student ID/SSN
- Authorized dollar amount per term for tuition/fees, books/supplies, etc.
- Agency contact person, email, phone number, and billing address
- Submit payment authorization before or at the time of registration to prevent problems with registration and purchase of books. Fax to 541-917-4327 or call 541-917-4311 or 541-917-4310 for additional information.
- Tuition and other authorized charges will be billed to the agency/company after the sixth week of the term. A $15 per student per term fee will be assessed. If agency requests copies of bookstore receipts, an additional $15 per student per term fee will be assessed.
Financial Aid Payments:
- Financial Aid will be applied toward any amount due LBCC before monies are released to student.
- Financial Aid checks will be mailed or direct deposited bi-weekly beginning the second week of the term. Sign up for Direct Deposit on WebRunner, Personal Information.
- Student assumes full responsibility for tuition and fees and will be charged late fees if Financial Aid is not disbursed prior to the late fee assessed dates. If Financial Aid is denied or canceled, student remains responsible for all charges unless student withdraws during the refund period.
- Donors awarding scholarships should specify the following:
Student name and ID/SSN Restrictions, if any Donor contact name, email, and phone number
- Scholarships payable to LBCC should be received at the time of registration. LBCC does not bill for scholarships.
- NOTE: Student assumes full responsibility for tuition and fees not covered by the scholarship and will be charged late fees if scholarship is not paid prior to late fee assessment dates.