FSA recently announced that the myStudentAid app is available for download from the Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). The app, part of FSA’s initiative to improve the FAFSA experience on mobile devices.
· myFAFSA: complete the FAFSA safely and securely from your mobile device
· Profile: edit/manage an FSA ID
· myFederalLoans: view federal student loan and aid history
· Studentaid.gov: access FSA’s signature source of information on student financial aid products, processes and services
· Contact Us: contact information for FSA’s contact centers
** WARNING ** Choose the app above. Any app that wants to charge you money to use the app, or to help you fill out the app, is NOT the official app from the U.S. Department of Education.
To download the app, visit Google Play or the Apple App store at the links provided below.
Apple App Store