South Santiam Hall Gallery
Annual LBCC Art Gallery Fundraiser
On exhibit through March 1st, 2017
How your bid helps:
This fundraiser supports the North Santiam, South Santiam, and Calapooia Art Galleries on the Albany campus. Each year we are able to exhibit diverse art and artists while also giving students the opportunity to showcase their talent. The generated funds go to mantaining our galleries, providing student artists with professional development opportunities, and educational programming. We want to bring you amazing art all year long. Thank you for your generocity!
Vase generously donated by Ted Ernst
How the Silent Auction Works in 5 easy steps:
1. Stop by South Santiam Hall Gallery and write your name, contact information and bid next to the piece(s) of artwork you are interested in purchasing. You may bid on as many pieces as you would like.
2. Check in often to see if others have also bid on the piece. You may continue to bid on any item to remain the highest bidder.
3. Come to the Reception for the Silent Art Auction on March 1st from 12 to 1 pm. Enjoy food and beverages, and bid on more art! Final Bids close at 12:45 p.m. on March 1st. The person with their name on the last line at closing time, wins the bid. You do not have to be present to win.
4. To purchase artwork after you have won the final bid, please contact Laura Hoffman in NSH 113 or by phone at (541) 917- 4766.
5. Pick up purchased artwork anytime after the reception, contact Laura Hoffman or Anne Magratten (firstname.lastname@example.org) Thank you for supporting the Art Gallery with your purchase!
A huge thank you to our artists for contributing artwork:
Matthew Williams • Debbie Vandersommen • Robin Evans • Anne Magratten • Renee McKitterick • Ted Ernst • Lynda Farmer • Dori Litzer • Lewis Franklin • Sheryl Van Fleet • Cory Self
Raku Vase generously donated by Sheryl Van Fleet
We thank you for your generous support!
Teapot generously donated by Debbie Vandersommen
Wednesday, March 1st
LBCC is an equal opportunity institution. Persons having questions about or requests for special needs and accommodations should contact the Disability Coordinator at LBCC, RCH-105, 6500 Pacific Blvd. SW, Albany, OR 97321, Phone 541-917-4789 or via Oregon Telecommunications Relay TTD at 1-800-735-2900 or 1-800-735-1232. Contact should be made 72 hours or more in advance of the event. To call any LBCC department by TDD, call through Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service 1-800-735-2900 and provide OTRS the number of the department you wish to reach.