Living & Learning with Your Preschooler
Click the pictures above to see full-size photo.
- Instructor: Ann Clark (See detailed biography and photo of Ann on "Meet our Instructors" page.)
- Location: Clemens Primary School, 535 S. 19th Street, Philomath
- Lab time and days: 9 - 11:30 a.m., M, W and F
- Evening seminars: Details TBD
- For more information or to enroll, please call (541) 917-4899
- Cost: The current cost is $238.36 per term (two credits earned) for tuition. A $4.50 insurance fee per child is paid once yearly (at the time of initial enrollment). In addition, new parents must complete a criminal records background check, with a fee of $10.00. Financial assistance for tuition costs may be available to you through our Tuition Grant Fund.
- Tuition Grant Application
- Tuition Grant Instructions
- Preschool Insurance Form
- A new law in the State of Oregon requires schools and children's facilities to make available the immunization and exemption rates for each vaccine. We have complied with that law, and information for each of our preschools can be found at .
Help the Parenting Education Department support all families to be the best parents they can be by participating in these fund raising strategies.
- When you shop at the First Alternative Cooperative tell the checker that you support LBCC Preschool Co-ops or 46 and the Co-op will donation to our tuition grant fund.
- Sign-up for eScrip. Each time you shop at one of the eScrip merchants, eScrip gives the LBCC-Cooperative Preschools program a percentage of the sale. Local merchants include Safeway, Market of Choice, Burger King, and Cold Stone Creamery.
- Donations can be made to the LBCC Foundation, Parenting Education Tuition Grant Fund. All donations are tax deductible. For information contact Jerri Wolfe at (541) 917-4891, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scroll down to see testimonials from parents in the program
"Ann has wonderful rapport with the children. She has a warm relationship with the kids yet maintains control of the classroom and has their respect. She gives every child her complete attention and always answers questions. She knows how to maintain a schedule and routines yet remain flexible." Felice Luftschein
"I love being able to be in class with my son on my work days. Also, since being in class my son has learned to participate in songs during circle time, which he was too introverted to do before. He’s blooming socially." Jillian Abernathy
"A good thing about this program is that the parents get a chance to be involved in their children’s learning. It gives us the opportunity to see and be a part of what they are doing and learning through the various activities that they do. The other thing is that it gets them more ready for kindergarten, as far as rules and the environment and expectations." Lupita Johnson
"After just 2 weeks into the term our daughter has already shown her growing independence. She is learning how to interact with other kids and follow rules and schedule. She looks forward every day to dressing herself and getting ready for school. Such big steps for a 3 year old!" Shyla Beemer
Support the Tuition Grant Fund. It's easy, it's free, it's powerful!