Final Exam Schedule
Fall 2020, Winter 2021, Spring 2021
The final exam schedule is based on the first day of the week a class meets. If you are in doubt about when your final exam is scheduled, be sure to ask your instructor. See the grid below, noting the following exceptions.
- WR 115 and WR 121 exams will be Monday, 12–12:50 p.m., and Tuesday, 11:30 a.m.–12:20 p.m. Students must test both days.
- Most night classes will test on the regularly scheduled night during Finals Week. An exception is for classes that meet on Thursday or Friday evening only will test on the Thursday or Friday prior to Finals Week.
- Saturday classes will test on the final Saturday.
- All classes that do not fit within the categories listed in the final exam schedule should test Monday 3–4:50 p.m.
In person finals will be held in regularly scheduled classrooms.
- Virtual: Finals for virtual classes will follow the final exam schedule and are based on the first day of the week your class meets virtually.
- Online: Finals for online classes must be completed by Wednesday of Finals Week unless approved otherwise by Academic Affairs.
- Hybrid: Finals for classes with multiple delivery modes will be scheduled according to the instructor's choice and follow the above guidelines.
Any student with more than three finals on one day should contact the instructor or
the Academic Affairs Office to arrange possible alternative testing times.
If your first weekly class meeting is at this time...
...then this is the day and time of your final exam for that class during Finals Week.
|8 or 8:30 a.m.||8–9:50 a.m.||-||-|
|9 or 9:30 a.m.||10-11:50 a. m.||-||-|
|10 or 10:30 a.m.||-||-||8–9:50 a.m.|
|11 or 11:30 a.m.||-||-||10–11:50 a.m.|
|12 or 12:30 p.m.||1–2:50 p.m.||-||-|
|1 or 1:30 p.m.||-||-||1–2:50 p.m.|
|2 or 2:30 p.m.||3–4:50 p.m.||-||-|
|3 or 3:30 p.m.||-||-||3–4:50 p.m.|
|8, 8:30 or 9 a.m.||-||7:30–9:20 a.m.||-|
|9:30, 10 or 10:30 a.m.||-||9:30–11:20 a.m.||-|
|11, 11:30 a.m. or 12 p.m.||-||12:30–2:20 p.m.||-|
|12:30, 1 or 1:30 p.m.||-||2:30–4:20 p.m.||-|
|2, 2:30, 3 or 3:30 p.m.||-||4:30–6:20 p.m.||-|