Register For Courses Online, or
Register by Phone: (541) 917-4840
- Going into Business - Thinking about starting a business? Attend a FREE session offered each month at a convenient location. Available in both English and Spanish.
Call 541-917-4929 for dates and location.
- Foundations of Business Success - Learn how to create and assess a business plan for a start-up or new business in 10 sessions. Includes professional speakers covering topics in financial management, pricing, cash flow, marketing, sales, legal topics, insurance needs, bookkeeping systems, market research, and exploring the lifestyle of a new business owner. Plus one-on-one advising! Attend an orientation on January 9, at 6:00 pm, on the Albany campus. Class begins on January 16.
- Small Business Management (SBM) - SBM is a result-oriented program for adults who own their own businesses. The goal of the SBM program is to expose you to new ideas and help you discover ways to successfully grow your business. Scholarships available for rural businesses. Information meeting on January 16, in Sweet Home. Click here for more information. Application
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Workshop - Prelude to a Click. Struggling to attract new clients? Frustrated by your website? New to SEO? Start here. This is a high-level overview of how search engine optimiaztion (SEO) works. This workshop will help you learn the importance of SEO and how to implement SEO on your own website. This 2-hour class covers the basics. Learn the tools and processes you need to get started. Class meets January 29, 6-8 pm.
- Website Audit - Tune up your website. A website audit will tell you what's working, what's falling short, and how you can improve your site to rank higher and generate more leads. Understand how search engines view your site and what could be impacting your search rank position. This 2-hour class is great for all experience levels. Your website is the most powerful marketing tool. February 26, 6-8 pm.
Licensing & Continuing Ed
- Construction Contractor - Meets the requirements for Oregon Construction Contractors Board. 20-hour class in five sessions. Next class starts on January 23.
- QuickBooks - 4-hour Guided Tour Beginner’s Course | 10-hour QuickBooks 1 Course | Click on the link to Register For Courses for cost and dates. Bring flash drive to class.
- Real Estate Broker Pre-License - This is an accelerated pre-license course designed to prep you for the Oregon Real Estate Broker's License Exam. This 150 hour course meets Wednesday evenings 6-9 pm, for 10 weeks, with most course content online. Course starts on January 10. Students are expected to have online capability, to self study, to attend all class sessions, and to attend a 9-5 study session on Saturday, March 17.
- Real Estate Property Manager Pre-License - Interested in managing rental property? Complete the State of Oregon requirements in just seven weeks! This hybrid course combines live lectures with online home study to meet the 60 hour requirement for the Oregon Property Manager Pre-License Course. Class begins January 11.