Is your business ready to grow?
Business is challenging. Companies need all the help they can get to create sustained growth over the long haul. The Oregon Small Business Development Center Network (OSBDCN) has assembled teams of highly experienced business advisers to assess your current business and provide the tools to create sustained growth.
SCALE Oregon (formerly GROW Oregon) is an Oregon Business Development Department initiative administered by the OSBDCN.
Eligible companies can receive the following services to help accelerate their growth:
- Strategic needs assessment
- Advanced market research and analysis
- Digital media assistance
- CEO networking/mentoring
Additional services include:
- Financial analysis
- Debt and equity financing assistance
- Export assistance
- Government contracting assistance
“SCALE Oregon helped our business take advantage of the opportunities that were coming our way. We would absolutely recommend SCALE Oregon to other companies.” —Helen Fuller, Controller, Lucidyne Technologies, Corvallis
SCALE Oregon targets companies that have achieved success, need strategic resources to reach the next level, and meet the following criteria:
- Oregon traded-sector company*
- $1,000,000 to $50,000,000 annual gross sales
- 10–99 employees
- Demonstrated growth in gross sales, net profit or net employment in three of the last five years
For more information, contact the SCALE Oregon team at SCALEOregon@bizcenter.org