Linn-Benton Community College Board of Education Vacancy Zone 2-3A
The Linn-Benton Community College Board of Education has declared a vacancy on the Board and is seeking interested parties wishing to be considered to fill that vacancy through June 30, 2023. If the appointee wishes to continue to serve, they will have to run in the May 2023 special district elections to fulfill the remainder of this zone’s term, which ends June 30, 2025.
This is one of two Zone 2/3 positions on the LBCC Board of Education, representing Albany and some of the surrounding areas. Applicants must live within this zone to be considered.
Applicants must be able to commit to upholding and abiding by the LBCC Policies as they pertain to the Board, especially the LBCC Board of Education Code of Conduct.
Candidate applications are due by 12:00pm on Monday, November 7, 2022
Please email your application to: email@example.com
Candidate applications will be reviewed by the Board of Education Executive Committee on November 9. They will then be forwarded to all members of the Board of Education for consideration at the November 16, 2022 regular board meeting. The Board plans on selecting a candidate to fill the vacancy at that same meeting.
If it is determined that the board would like to interview candidates, these interviews will take place at the November 16 meeting. The meeting will be held at the LBCC Lebanon Health Occupation Center.
Candidate applications must include responses to the following:
- Personal Information, including Name, Address, Phone, and Email
- A brief description of your reasons for wanting to serve on the LBCC Board of Education
- A brief description of your professional work and education history
- A brief description of your current and/or previous community involvements and voluntary service, especially in an educational and/or budgetary capacity
- A brief description of how you might be able to further the LBCC Board’s commitment to equity
- A brief description of how you, as an LBCC Board of Education member, would demonstrate your commitment to LBCC’s Mission, Values, and three Strategic Goals.