Outgoing Transcript Procedure
Students who wish to have their LBCC transcripts sent to another institution.
- Email (fastest): transcripts@
- In Person: Deliver the completed form to the Albany campus in Takena Hall, or take it to one of our centers.
- By Mail:
Linn-Benton Community College
6500 Pacific Blvd. SW
Albany, Oregon 97321
Official transcripts are priced (according to selected delivery method and the number of transcript copies requested) in the following ways:
- e-Transcripts- Emailed PDF official transcripts, 15 minute processing (fastest delivery
method- available only through the National Student Clearinghouse NSC).
- Paper Transcripts- Sent via USPS (take 5-7 days for order processing)
- $5.00/first copy, $1.00/additional copy
Rush orders (guaranteed processing in less than 5 days) are $10 for first copy, $1 for each additional copy ordered at the same time.
Access to transcripts and records is outlined in LBCC's Administrative Rule 7040-01 Student Records and Disclosure of Student Records Policy. Official records (such as transcripts) may not be released for students who have not made an installment tuition payment, repaid an emergency loan, or paid any other debt or obligation to the college, either to the student or to another institution, as long as the obligation is outstanding.
To print an unofficial LBCC transcript, log in to WebRunner, click on “Student” menu, click on “Student Records” and then select “Academic Transcript."