Outgoing Transcript Procedure
Students who wish to have their LBCC transcripts sent to another institution
To print an unofficial LBCC transcript, log in to WebRunner, click on “Student” menu, click on “Student Records,” select “Academic Transcript”
Official Transcript Orders:
- Email (fastest): transcripts@
- In Person: Deliver the completed form to the Albany campus in Takena Hall, or take it to one of our centers.
- By Mail:
Linn-Benton Community CollegeAttn: Transcripts6500 Pacific Blvd. SWAlbany, Oregon 97321
- e-Transcripts- Emailed PDF official transcripts, 15 minute processing (fastest delivery method- available only through the National Student Clearinghouse NSC).
- Paper Transcripts- Sent via USPS (take 5-7 days for order processing)
- $5.00/first copy, $1.00/additional copy
- Paper Rush orders (guaranteed processing in less than 5 days) are $10.00 for first copy, $1.00 for each additional copy (ordered at the same time).
Rush orders (guaranteed processing in less than 5 days) are $10 for first copy, $1 for each additional copy ordered at the same time.
Transcript Release and Financial Holds- Access to transcripts and records is outlined in LBCC's Administrative Rule 7040-01 Student Records and Disclosure of Student Records Policy Official records (such as transcripts) may not be released for students who have not made an installment tuition payment, repaid an emergency loan, or paid any other debt or obligation to the college, either to the student or to another institution, as long as the obligation is outstanding.
Can't log into WebRunner?
Go to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) and request your transcript there. The NSC is a service used by almost all colleges and universities in the nation for ordering and sending transcripts.