October 10, 2022
There have been more updates to our COVID protocol for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- LBCC follows the Oregon Health Authority guidelines. Per OHA guidelines, LBCC is no longer required to complete contact tracing. We have discontinued the Positive COVID-19 Reporting Form.
- Continue to follow the LBCC isolation requirements to keep a safe and healthy campus.
- N95 masks are available to all students and employees at LBCC. If you would like an LBCC-provided N95 mask, please fill out this form.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, please do not come to campus.
- Masks are not required, but they are welcomed.