Logo Files, Templates & Usage Guidelines
LBCC Logos, Templates, & Guidelines
LBCC’s brand is more than a logo, a color combination, or a slogan. Our brand conveys
our character, purpose, and aspirations as the community leader in higher education.
The logo mark is inspired by the hyphen between “Linn” and “Benton,” connecting the two words, as well as the campuses, cities, programs, and communities they represent. Meanwhile, the college’s Roadrunner mascot gives the hyphen forward-motion while representing progress toward goals. LBCC is committed to student success and inclusion; the new logo expresses this.
- LBCC Brand Book — An introduction to our brand identity system
- Colors & Fonts — The official colors and typograpy for LBCC
- Logo Files — Downloadable logos for printing and on-screen use
- College Logo Usage — Guidelines for logo spacing and prohibited use of the logos
- Branded Templates — Fliers and other official template files
- Updating your LBCC email signature
- LBCC Style & Branding FAQ
- Press Announcement