- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 8025
TITLE: ADVANCEMENT/PUBLIC INFORMATION
It is the intent of the Board of Education that Linn-Benton Community College cultivates a public image that supports and extends its goals of community opportunity and success.
The LBCC Advancement office will use a variety of strategic communication tactics to advance knowledge and support of LBCC in the communities the college serves. Strategic communication tools will include, but not be limited to, the college website, print and online marketing materials, printed publications, video and media-rich content, mobile and other digital communication, news releases, special events and official college social media channels. Advancement will develop and enforce brand guidelines including institutional messaging, college logo and supporting marks, and graphic and writing standards in support of the purpose. Advancement also will provide communication leadership in order to protect and advance goodwill and productive relationships with news media, community leaders, key college partners and the general public in support of college goals.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 01/21/09
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 12/15/09, 03/18/15; 1/16/19
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 10/23/14, 03/18/15; 1/16/19