- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 8015
TITLE: NAMING FACILITIES
It is the intent of the Board of Education to name existing or new buildings or facilities when it is in the best interests of the community and the college to do so.
The Board may approve building or facility names recommend by the college president to honor an individual, family or organization who has demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to LBCC or who makes significant financial gifts to LBCC. Names may also reflect a function, location or geographic feature.
College centers shall have "Linn-Benton Community College" incorporated into each center’s name whereas the Albany campus is officially designated as "Linn-Benton Community College".
DATE OF ADOPTION: 03/19/08, 03/18/15
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S):
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 12/15/09, 03/18/15; 1/16/19