- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 7040
TITLE: STUDENT RECORDS
This policy ensures that student records are maintained and secured in a manner consistent with state and federal law.
Student records will be managed in accordance with current requirements set forth by the Department of Education, including the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Student records will be managed using best practices identified by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO), the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA), and Oregon archiving rules.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 10/18/95
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 02/16/11; 03/19/14; 5/16/18
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 03/06/14; 03/19/14; 5/16/18