- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 7015
TITLE: STUDENT GOVERNANCE
Students are to be included in the decision making process of the College. Students may establish a representative student association of the student body that develops student leaders, contributes to the development of the campus community, and supports students in attaining their educational goals.
Students enrolled in credit courses at Linn-Benton Community College are members of the Associated Students of Linn-Benton Community College (ASLBCC).
The Board affirms the right and responsibility of the ASLBCC to:
- Form an organization to represent the membership;
- Identify and select students to serve in the organization;
- Collect a fee and budget resources to support the organization and programs.
The college president shall establish rules and procedures in collaboration with the ASLBCC to ensure the formation of a representative organization, inclusion of student leaders in college decision making, and the establishment of a fee, subject to Board approval, to support the activities of the organization.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 5/12/83
DATE OF REVISION: 07/21/93; 09/16/09; 03/20/13; 04/16/14; 5/16/18
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 04/16/14; 5/16/18