- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
ADMINISTRATIVE RULE NO: 7075-10
RELATED TO POLICY SERIES NO: 7075
TITLE: AUDITING CLASSES
This rule establishes expectations of students who may choose to audit a course.
Students may enroll as auditors through the “add” period for the course. Charges for auditing will be the same as for regular credit enrollment.
The final grade assigned a student with audit status shall be an AU. The instructor has the right to require 100 percent attendance for students who registered on audit status.
Students must meet placement or pre-requisite requirements even when choosing to audit a course.
Earning an AU grade for a pre-requisite course does not allow for registration in the course requiring the pre-requisite.
Students who want to audit courses that are part of special admission programs must meet certain conditions. Refer to the administrative rule defining special admission requirements.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 08/13/84
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 09/22/92; 03/16/04; 06/01/10, 10/2/14; 11/1/18
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 11/1/18