- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6125
TITLE: PAID LEAVE
To provide for the health and wellness of eligible employees through access to periodic time away from work without loss of compensation.
BARGAINING UNIT EMPLOYEES
Paid leave benefits for employees who are subject to collective bargaining agreements shall be governed by those respective agreements; failing such provisions, Board Policies and Administrative Rules shall apply.
The Board directs the President to establish and maintain Administrative Rules, processes and procedures that illustrate eligibility, accrual and usage provisions for employee paid leave benefits.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 05/18/88; 07/21/93; 06/21/95; 06/15/11; 01/1718
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 06/15/11; 01/17/18