- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
OARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6115
TITLE: RETIREMENT/EARLY RETIREMENT
To assure college compliance with the Oregon Public Employees Retirement Statutes (PERS), state and federal laws, and applicable LBCC collective bargaining provisions related to retirement and early retirement.
BARGAINING UNIT EMPLOYEES
The terms and conditions of retirement and early retirement for bargaining unit employees are governed by the respective collective bargaining agreement. Failing such provisions, Board Policies and Administrative Rules shall apply.
MANAGEMENT / EXEMPT AND CONFIDENTIAL EMPLOYEES
The Board directs the president to establish and maintain Administrative Rules, processes and procedures to assure compliance with Oregon Public Employees Retirement Statutes (PERS) state and Federal laws as they relate to retirement and early retirement benefits.
DATE OF REVISION: 05/19/99
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 07/28/04; 11/28/07; 06/16/10; 1/18/12; 1/17/18
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 07/28/04; 11/28/07; 06/16/10; 1/18/12; 1/17/18