- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6110
To provide for the highest possible level of collaboration in employment resignation transitions to minimize any negative impact for the college and the communities we serve.
Bargaining Unit Employees
Instructions related to resignations for collectively bargained faculty and classified employees are contained within each group’s collective bargaining agreement. Where bargaining agreements are silent, Board Policies and Administrative Rules shall apply.
The Board directs the President to establish and maintain Administrative Rules, procedures and practices specifically designed to encourage the earliest possible communication in the event of a pending resignation.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 11/08/84; 05/18/88; 07/21/93; 01/21/98; 10/21/09; 02/17/10; 05/19/10; 1/18/12; 10/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 11/08/84; 05/18/88; 07/21/93; 01/21/98; 10/21/09; 02/17/10; 05/19/10; 1/18/12; 10/18/17