- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6105
To assure equity in employee management and to avoid disparate treatment of individuals or the appearance of disparate treatment based on familial relationship.
Bargaining Unit Employees
Instructions related to nepotism for collectively bargained faculty and classified employees are contained within each group’s collective bargaining agreement. Where bargaining agreements are silent, Board Policies and Administrative Rules shall apply.
The Board directs the President to maintain Administrative Rules, procedures, and practices that assure a direct supervisory relationship shall not exist between employees of the college who are related to one another by blood, law, or domestic partnership.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 11/08/84; 07/21/93; 02/17/10; 01/18/12; 10/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 01/18/12; 10/18/17