- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6090
TITLE: PERFORMANCE REVIEW
To provide professional growth and development to employees through regularly scheduled performance feedback pertaining to their various duties and responsibilities.
Bargaining Unit Employees
Instructions related to performance review for collectively bargained faculty and classified employees are contained within each group’s collective bargaining agreement. Where bargaining agreements are silent, Board Policies and Administrative Rules shall apply.
The Board directs the President to assure the development and maintenance of Administrative Rules, practices and procedures that provide for a documented system of periodic performance review for these employee groups.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 05/18/88; 07/21/93, 1/18/12; 10/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 1/18/12; 10/18/17