- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6085
TITLE: OUTSIDE EMPLOYMENT
To optimize employee efficiency by assuring that college employment does not overlap with outside employment in any manner that interferes with the effective dispensation of college duties.
Bargaining Unit Employees
Instructions related to outside employment for collectively bargained faculty and classified employees are contained within each group’s collective bargaining agreement. Where bargaining agreements are silent, Board Policies and Administrative Rules shall apply.
Persons employed by the college shall not subsequently assume any outside employment that interferes with the time frames that have been previously established to perform their college assigned job responsibilities.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 07/21/93; 1/18/12; 10/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 1/18/12; 10/18/17