- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6065
TITLE: JURY DUTY/SUBPOENAES
To encourage and allow employees to fulfill their civic duty of jury service participation.
Bargaining Unit Employees
Instructions related to jury duty and subpoenas for collectively bargained faculty and classified employees are contained within each group’s collective bargaining agreement. Where bargaining agreements are silent, Board Policies and Administrative Rules shall apply.
The Board directs the President to develop Administrative Rules and procedures, which encourage and allow staff to access leave to serve on a jury without impact to personal compensation. The Board further directs that such rules and policies should provide flexibility to ensure such service does not lead to significant negative impact to students or college operations.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 03/17/93
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 1/18/12; 10/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 1/18/12; 10/18/17