- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6060
TITLE: LEAVES OF ABSENCE
To contribute to employee health, welfare, retention and productivity through access to various short and longer term leaves of absence. To comply with all state and federal statutes governing all employee leaves of absence.
BARGAINING UNIT EMPLOYEES
Leaves of absence and rights to reinstatement for employees subject to collective bargaining agreements shall be governed by those respective agreements; failing such provisions, Board policies and administrative rules shall apply.
MANAGEMENT, EXEMPT, CONFIDENTIAL AND PART-TIME STAFF
The Board directs the President to maintain administrative rules and operational procedures that clearly define the various leave of absence options, eligibility thresholds and administrative processes for accessing leaves, including, but not limited to, family and medical leave, personal unpaid leave of absence, bereavement leave, and leave for military activation.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 01/21/87; 05/18/88; 03/17/93; 11/28/07; 10/19/11; 05/17/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 01/21/87; 05/18/88; 03/17/93; 11/28/07; 10/19/11; 05/17/17