- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6055
TITLE: HEALTH INSURANCE
To contribute to the recruitment, retention, wellness, and productivity of eligible employees by providing health insurance benefits.
The Board directs that the college’s total compensation package for eligible employees shall include the availability of health insurance benefits, in compliance with all state and federal statutes.
The amount of the college contribution and the amount of insurance for eligible employees shall be determined periodically by the Board of Education. This occurs through the budgeting process and where applicable through the collective bargaining process. Through oversight of these processes, the Board of Education analyzes and approves total compensation, including health benefits for each of the employee groups.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83;
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 11/8/84; 05/18/88; 09/20/89; 03/17/93; 09/19/07; 10/19/11; 05/17/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 11/8/84; 05/18/88; 09/20/89; 03/17/93; 09/19/07; 10/19/11; 05/17/17