- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6030
TITLE: EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENTS
To promote trust and collaboration through transparent communication between the college and its employees about their key terms of employment and renewal.
The Board directs the president to develop administrative rules and procedures to notify employees of the terms of their employment on at least an annual basis. These terms shall include, at a minimum, position type, title, rate of pay, and the projected length of assignment. The Board further directs the president to develop administrative rules and procedures related to timelines and conditions associated with employment renewal / non-renewal that comply with applicable state and federal statutes.
The specific terms of the employment agreement for the president are separate from those of other management/exempt employees and are determined by the Board of Education.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 01/21/87; 06/17/87; 05/18/88; 03/17/93, 06/15/11; 05/17/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 06/15/11; 05/17/17