- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6025
TITLE: ADJUSTMENTS TO COMPENSATION
To foster the hiring and retention of quality employees through the administration of periodic adjustments to salary ranges and salary schedules.
BARGAINING UNIT EMPLOYEES
Salary ranges, and schedules for salary advancements for bargaining unit employees are subject to collective bargaining agreements and shall be governed by those respective agreements.
MANAGEMENT/EXEMPT, CONFIDENTIAL, AND PART-TIME STAFF
On an annual basis, the president or his/her designee will present to the Board of Education for approval, recommended pay ranges and salary schedules based upon a proposal from Human Resources and the budget team. Pay ranges should be competitive with comparable markets, consider the cost of living and availability of college resources, and be set in a manner so as to enable the hiring of the highest quality employees possible, pursuant to board approved guidelines.
The Board of Education is responsible for the annual review and revision of salary schedules for these employee groups.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 05/18/88; 03/17/93; 09/19/07; 10/19/11; 05/17/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 05/18/88; 03/17/93; 09/19/07; 10/19/11; 05/17/17