- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6015
TITLE: REASSIGNMENT AND TRANSFER
To enable flexible and responsive management of the college’s human resources in pursuit of its mission, core themes and strategic goals.
BARGAINING UNIT EMPLOYEES
Reassignment and transfer for bargaining unit employees are subject to collective bargaining agreements and shall be governed by the respective agreements. Failing such provisions, Board policies and administrative rules shall apply.
MANAGEMENT, EXEMPT AND CONFIDENTIAL STAFF
Reassignment for annually renewed management/exempt, confidential employees, including transfer to a vacant position, may be made by the college for business need or for performance related reasons. Reassignments and transfers for these staff shall be made with the full knowledge of all parties involved and shall be reported to the Board.
PART TIME STAFF
Part time non-bargaining employees are hired on an as needed basis and reassigned or transferred as needed to meet the fluctuating needs of the college. All changes to assignment shall be made with the full knowledge of all parties involved.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 03/17/93; 10/19/11; 05/17/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 3/17/93; 10/19/11: 05/17/17