- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 5115
TITLE: BUSINESS/TRAVEL EXPENSE
To establish guidelines for the legitimate and appropriate reimbursement of business and travel expenses.
All individuals obligating and expending LBCC resources have a responsibility to use college resources wisely. The college will maintain guidelines for the reimbursement of employees and Board of Education members for allowable business/travel expenses. The procedures will comply with all applicable federal, state, and college requirements and ensure the cost-effective and appropriate use of college resources.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE OF REVISION: 07/21/93; 06/20/12; 1/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 1/18/17