- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 5110
TITLE: EMPLOYEE IDENTIFICATION CARDS
Requires employees, volunteers, and contractors to be issued and display photo identification cards when performing their duties.
The college is committed to ensuring the safety and security of work areas and personal space; accountability of employees, contractors, and other persons moving about the institution in performance of authorized duties; ensuring the ability of employees to verify authority before allowing access to work areas and personal space; and providing the ability of students and the public to verify authority in the normal course of business and during emergencies.
Therefore, the employees, volunteers, and contractors, as specified in Administrative Rule 5110-01, are required to obtain an LBCC-issued photo identification card. To demonstrate support of campus safety and security, individuals identified in AR 5110-01 are required to display the card in a readily visible place on their person at all times while working on any LBCC campus or extended location, unless exempted under safety provisions identified in AR 5110-01.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 02/20/08; 06/20/12
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 1/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 1/18/17