- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 5105
TITLE: INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
To ensure the health and safety concerns of students, employees, and community members, and to comply with ORS 634.700, relating to Integrated Pest Management.
LBCC shall adopt and implement an integrated pest management plan (IPM) which emphasizes the least possible risk to students, employees, and community members and shall adopt a list of low-impact pesticides for use with the IPM plan.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 07/18/12
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 1/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 1/18/17