- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 5100
TITLE: EMERGENCY RESPONSE
To establish plans and procedures to ensure that an emergency response is activated in the event of a natural disaster or hazardous condition.
LBCC shall establish and maintain Administrative Rules, protocols, and procedures related to emergency preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery. Practices shall be adhered to that prepare personnel, facilities, and equipment in order to effectively contain and resolve an emergency situation within the limits of staff authority and training.
The plan and protocols shall comply with the functions and principles of the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and Incident Command System (ICS). Once an emergency is confirmed by the Public Safety Office and the safety of the community has been taken into account, the Incident Commander on site or in communication with the Public Safety Office will initiate the emergency response notification system without delay.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 04/18/12
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 1/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 1/18/17