- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 5085
TITLE: SALE OF GOODS AND SERVICES
To establish guidelines under which LBCC may offer goods and services for sale outside the college.
In order to maximize the return on investments in capital equipment and physical plant, LBCC staff and faculty may offer goods and services for sale to the public, with any proceeds going to the college.
It shall be the policy of Linn-Benton Community College to minimize real or perceived conflicts that may result when the college is deemed to be in competition with private business for the sale of goods and services. If such a conflict does arise, the vice president of finance and operations shall conduct a review of the situation and take all appropriate steps to resolve the conflict amicably.
This policy shall not be interpreted to restrict the college's ability to provide quality, low cost, educational services to its students or restrict utilization of its publicly-owned facilities for post-secondary educational or community service purposes.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 06/20/90
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 03/17/93; 1/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 09/14/09; 1/18/17