- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 5070
TITLE: GRANTS AND CONTRACTS
To define the shared responsibilities of the Board, faculty, and staff in seeking funding for the activities of the college from a variety of sources.
It is the purpose of Linn-Benton Community College to provide programs and services that fulfill the institutional mission and core themes. Funding for these activities come from multiple sources. Linn-Benton Community College, as an institution, takes responsibility to actively seek resources to support these activities. The opportunity to seek and obtain resources from a variety of sources (state, federal, local, and private grants, contracts, and other revenue sources) is shared by the faculty and staff and will be encouraged and supported by the Board of Education and college administration.
After careful review and acceptance, activities will be integrated into, and supported by, the ongoing operation of the college.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 02/13/14
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 1/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 1/18/17