- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 5050
TITLE: TRAFFIC AND PARKING
Parking regulations are established for the protection and equitable treatment of members of the college community and safety of all persons and vehicles on campus property.
The movement, operation, and parking of vehicles on college property are governed by state and local laws and established administrative rules. Such administrative rules are to be in accordance with the Oregon Revised Statute governing traffic control (ORS 341.300) and are subject to the college administrative rule process.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 02/20/91
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 03/17/93; 07/21/93; 02/18/98; 01/19/11; 1/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 01/19/11; 1/18/17