- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 5045
TITLE: USE OF FACILITIES
To establish appropriate uses of college facilities.
It shall be the policy of Linn-Benton Community College to utilize its facilities for college purposes. When facilities are not in use for college-related purposes, the facilities will be made available to the public.
Priority categories of users are as follows:
- college instructional and Board activities;
- college meetings and events;
- nonprofit organizations, meetings, and events; and
- private organizations, meetings and events.
The college shall maintain an Administrative Rule governing the use of college facilities. The president may deny or limit the use of college facilities, within the applicable federal and state laws, to any individual or group unable, or unwilling, to comply with the Administrative Rule.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 04/14/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 03/17/93; 11/18/98; 01/19/11; 1/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 01/19/11; 1/18/17