- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
TITLE: RELATED TRAINING FOR APPRENTICEABLE TRADES
Promulgates the Board of Education’s intent to support apprenticeship eligible trades programs where feasible under Oregon law within the service district.
The college shall provide related training in career and technical courses for those engaged in an apprenticeable trade. The college will set tuition and fees for apprentices and trainees participating in related training.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 04/14/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 05/18/88; 12/16/92; 08/20/08, 5/18/16
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 10/20/10, 5/18/16; 3/18/2020