- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
TITLE: CAREER AND TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEES
Defines the Board of Education’s intent to utilize advisory committees for career and technical programs to ensure relevant programs to meet community needs and to maintain strong relationships to our business sectors.
The college will maintain a systematic career and technical advisory committee program for the purpose of providing the Board and staff with advice and information relating to career and technical programs. The college administration will provide the Board with an annual report of advisory committee activity.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 04/14/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 05/18/88; 12/16/92; 08/20/08, 5/18/16
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 10/20/10, 5/18/16; 3/18/2020